Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Will I ever sleep again?

I was sad for little Benji because he was up the other night...well, now on top of it we both have nasty colds. I always seem to catch everything Benji gets. I really need to get my immune system up and running better! Seriously!

So Saturday night I was up most of the night with poor little Benji. Well because of my all nighter I caught a nasty cold (I think from Benji). And I have slept very little the last two nights. Okay, I'm complaining...but I'm tired!!!!! Last night my nose was dripping so bad (I know TMI) that is woke me up at least every half hour! ARG!

I am also starting to doubt if he was even teething. Janine says his gums were swollen, but I can't tell. But I bow to the expert! So poor little man has sore mouth and a cold. SAD! Anyway, while he is sleeping I am going to post some videos we have taken since we got our new video camera. YEA!


This one was so funny, he found one of my old Rainbow Brite pals and was just going crazy :)

A cute one with Rodney.

2 comments:

  1. I love the videos! He really did have a hey day with that rainbow brite toy.

    Benji and Rodney sound like dinosaurs a bit in the second vid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit slow at checking your blog, but I loved the videos....they are darling.

    ReplyDelete

Benjamin Joseph 8 mo.

Benjamin Joseph 8 mo.
Great pose

Madelyn Rose- 3 weeks

Madelyn Rose- 3 weeks

Benjamin Jospeh Beacham

Benjamin Jospeh Beacham
Benji 1 day old!